A Shiksa on a Mission

Balaboosta (n.)(bah-lah-b00-sta) A Yiddish term meaning the perfect housewife
I'm a shiksa on a mission...
It may not be perfection but it's the journey that counts

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Conoperative

It's always important to celebrate the accomplishments of the people around who inspire you. I'm always encouraged by people who follow their artistic talents. I am especially sparked by anyone who finds a path that others don't always see. Our friend, Tim, is one of those people. Recently Tim was named one of Washington DC's leaders who is changing the world in Washington Life magazine. Tim is a graffiti artist who has shown all over the world from Paris to Berlin to Miami to Canada. His work is nothing short of amazing. I say this having only ever spray painted furniture (mostly the itsy bitsy furniture of my daughter's dollhouse) but I know what I like when I see it. And I'm impressed by his ability to make art where others might not see it.

Check out his work at his website conoperative. And then put a little art in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So that's what I have to say. What about you?