A Shiksa on a Mission

Balaboosta (n.)(bah-lah-b00-sta) A Yiddish term meaning the perfect housewife
I'm a shiksa on a mission...
It may not be perfection but it's the journey that counts

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Febraury is for Lovers?


And new starts. I'm thinking February 1st is as good a date as any to start my new blog. January 1st would have probably been a nice idea but I was busy procrastinating as I tend to do. I like to induce frenzy so I don't think and I just do. I should stop that.

Here's my idea. . .I'm thinking that while I'm looking for a job where someone pays me money, I will also write so I don't go crazy. It's not the most well thought out plan but then again what plans are really well thought out? I figured while I'm acting the out the role of shiksa extraordinaire, I could share every time I fall on my ass. I do that.

What's in this blog? Well, I'll definitely post recipes because I cook everyday and I'm a food lover by nature. And then there will be stories about my children who are somewhat insane, stories about people who drive me to the brink of Tourette's which happens more than it should and probably a lot about books, beer, boots and baking. This blog is brought to you by the letter B.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So that's what I have to say. What about you?