A Shiksa on a Mission

Balaboosta (n.)(bah-lah-b00-sta) A Yiddish term meaning the perfect housewife
I'm a shiksa on a mission...
It may not be perfection but it's the journey that counts

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Peek Inside

When it's cold outside like it is today with winds that cut right into your very soul, I'm happy to look around and see a few things in the house that make me smile. I'm working up the courage to take the dog for a walk but I'm also mesmerized by the way the bamboo in the back is forming a perfect arch from the strength of this incredible wind.
I felt the need to add in something red since it is February and I need to start thinking about Valentines for the kids and possibly for me.
One of my favorite garage sale finds is my Nice/Naughty light. I need to replace the light. There is always room for more light in the deep dark Portland winters.

And a little bit of cowboy wisdom. I do love a little kitschy cowboy couture around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So that's what I have to say. What about you?