A Shiksa on a Mission

Balaboosta (n.)(bah-lah-b00-sta) A Yiddish term meaning the perfect housewife
I'm a shiksa on a mission...
It may not be perfection but it's the journey that counts

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bettie and the City

My wonderfully talented friend took some pictures of me.  I'm a lucky girl, for sure. We went downtown to Portland's gorgeous library.  I put on my glitter shoes.  I brought books.  It was amazing. We got to talk about the intoxicating smell of old books, the images change us and shoes.  We ate Thai food by a fountain. She shot on film. I can't wait to see them in her upcoming Art Show. Check out one of her shots at Little Paper Cities and you can see more of her work. Photographer. Lawyer. Mother. Artist. Wife. Friend. Blogger. She inspires me constantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So that's what I have to say. What about you?