A Shiksa on a Mission

Balaboosta (n.)(bah-lah-b00-sta) A Yiddish term meaning the perfect housewife
I'm a shiksa on a mission...
It may not be perfection but it's the journey that counts

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday, So Far

Woke up with energy to spare so here are some of today's projects.


I wanted a pennant banner for the front.  I didn't need it to say anything but I may add a some words.  I love reusing all my favorite fabrics. And today's sunny Autumn day is the best way to display it.
Haven't made pretzels in quite some time.  Made a few with salt and a few with cinnamon and sugar.  I think the salt ones are my favorite.
Today's football feast is spicy pepper chicken.  Delish but next time is more spice.  This may be jut the beginning of  a journey to find the best way to make chicken wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So that's what I have to say. What about you?