A Shiksa on a Mission

Balaboosta (n.)(bah-lah-b00-sta) A Yiddish term meaning the perfect housewife
I'm a shiksa on a mission...
It may not be perfection but it's the journey that counts

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nerd Implosion

I'm spending countless hours (actually I could probably count them but it feels infinite right now) walking my puppy for training. Some walks are short lesson walks and some are long please wear out soon walks. On the longer walks, I usually listen to some music or a podcast. Yesterday I listened to The Nerdist (one of my favorite podcasts) and the guest was Neil deGrasse Tyson (the coolest astrophysicist ever). The convergence of two of my nerd loves was so overpowering that I had to share. I just love NdGT for his love of knowledge and science but most importantly his love of the journey.

If you are like me and need something to keep you walking in the cold (or not so cold) November air or you are inside and warm but also a big geek, then listen to this podcast (but feel free to skip the ghost story in the last 20 minutes--it was just an added little thing for Halloween).

No comments:

Post a Comment

So that's what I have to say. What about you?